ABOUT KATALYST COUNSELLING
As a counsellor, my aim is to provide you with:
- a comfortable and safe place to share your thoughts and issues
- an experience of genuine and non-judgemental listening
- a sense of value and respect
- a feeling of collaboration and intentional therapy
- an understanding of being unique and having tailored therapy.
I provide counselling for children, adolescents and adults encompassing a range of issues, personal concerns and/or difficulties. These include (but are not limited to) the following areas of counselling:
- Relationships/Marriage and Family Therapy
- Grief and Bereavement Therapy
- Stress, Anxiety, Anger and Depression
I am continually learning and seeking to enrich my knowledge in counselling, to ensure that I am able to provide you with quality therapy.
I look forward to meeting you, and having the privilege of hearing your shared story.
Study in process – Masters of Counselling
Graduate Diploma of Counselling & Integrated Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (AIFC)
- Diploma in Counselling (AIFC)
- Bachelor of Nursing (UNE)
- Registration with Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
Certificate of Attainment, RISE UP Model – Individual & Group Supervision
- Regular Professional Supervision
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I book a therapy session?
Where do I go to attend my counselling session?
The Katalyst Counselling room is located in the Connect Church building, which is at 69 Wharf St, South Grafton (across the road from the South Grafton Fire Station).
How long does a therapy session go for?
Relationship & Family therapy sessions are 1.5 hours in length.
How many sessions will I need to attend?
How much does a therapy session cost?
Relationship & Family Therapy sessions are $100.
GET IN TOUCH
I am based in South Grafton, and am committed to providing top quality counselling to children, adolescents and adults in the Grafton area. I am also available for Skype sessions. So, if you’re not able to attend regular sessions in South Grafton, please do still get in touch and we may be able to connect via Skype sessions instead.
Phone: 0491 091 663